Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bilstein 5100 Series Kit 0-2" Front Adjustable / 0-1" Rear Shocks | 2016+ Toyota Tacoma (24-263108 _24-186728)
- Questions & Answers
The Bilstein B8 5100 Series Kit Includes 0-2" Ride Height Adjustable Front Shocks and Rear Shocks which are designed for the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma with a 0-1" Rear Lift. Whether you're going off-road, driving on the street, loaded or unloaded, the Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks will make your Tacoma instantly react to changing road conditions to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride. The Bilstein 5100's 46mm monotube design and patented digressive valving are specifically suited to confront these demands.
- Rig Position: Front & Rear
- 0-2" of Front Lift Height Adjustment
- For rigs with 0-1" Rear Lifts
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Increases suspension travel
- Front Extended Length: 22.22" / Rear Extended Length: 22.94"
- Front Collapsed Length: 17.58" / Rear Collapsed Length: 17.58"
- Alternative to front coil spring spacers
- Utilizes stock coil springs and OEM Upper Mounts
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MPN: 24-263108 (front) / 24-186728 (rear)
- Fits All: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma except TRD Pro Models
Front Height Adjustment Settings:
1st circlip: 0" (Stock Height)
2nd circlip: 0.65"
3rd circlip: 1.1"
4th circlip: 1.5"
5th circlip: 2" (Note: 5th notch not recommended for V6 & 4cyl AccessCab and 4X2 V6 Double Cab w/ 6' Bed)
Install Instructions: DOWNLOAD
How to Install Front Bilstein 5100's on 3rd Gen Tacoma
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 1.5" AAL Add-a-leaf-kit - Toyota Tacoma / Tundra (51100)