Free Shipping On Orders over $250*
Bilstein 5100 Series 0-2" Front Adjustable Shocks | 2016+ Toyota Tacoma (24-263108)
- Questions & Answers
The Front Bilstein B8 5100 Series (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed to Increase wheel travel, improve handling, and level out the front of your 2016+ Toyota Tacoma. Due to 46mm Piston and Self-adjusting Deflective Disc valving the Bilstein 5100 Shocks instantly adjust to surface changes for maximum vehicle motion control.
- Rig Position: Front
- 0-2" of Lift Height Adjustment
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Increases suspension travel
- Extended Length: 22.22"
- Collapsed Length: 17.58"
- Alternative to coil spring spacers
- Utilizes stock front coil springs and OEM Upper Mounts
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-263108
- Fits All: 2016+ Toyota Tacoma except TRD Pro Models
Height Adjustment Settings:
1st circlip: 0" (Stock Height)
2nd circlip: 0.65"
3rd circlip: 1.1"
4th circlip: 1.5"
5th circlip: 2" (Note: 5th notch not recommended for V6 & 4cyl AccessCab and 4X2 V6 Double Cab w/ 6' Bed)
How to install front Bilstein 5100's on 3rd Gen Tacoma
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Customers Also Bought
Bilstein 5100 Series 0.87-2.28" Front Adjustable Shock | 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra (24-232173)
Bilstein 5100 Series 0.87-2.28" Front Adjustable Shocks | 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra (24-232173)