- Description & Details
- ★★★★☆ Customer Reviews | 💬 Questions & Answers
Due to high demand allow 2-3 weeks for shipping.
Available at TheYotaGarage. The Westcott Designs Front preload collar lift kit for the 2022+ Toyota Tundra. This Tundra Lift kit features CNC machined lower preload collars and top shim plates which are hard anodized black for a strong, durable finish.
This new Tundra kit gives you a full 3" of front Lift and 1" of Rear Lift which will lift and level out your new Tundra. With this Wescott Designs preload Collar lift kit you will utilize your factory shocks and springs, and this kit includes all the hardware for easy installation. By using this lift kit you will retain your factory ride quality, factory suspension geometry and still be able to align your tundra to factory specs after the install.
- Rig Position: Front & Rear
- Lift Height: 3" Front / 1" rear
- Recommended tire size: Up to 35" in Diameter (tested with 35x12.50), 37" Tires are compatible if used with the correct wheel size & offset with minor trimming)
- Color: Black Anodized
- Designed and Built in Arizona, USA!
- Fits All: 2022+ Toyota Tundra (Limited TRD O/R & SR/SR5 Models) *AVS Models not compatible (Platinum)
Note: Installed kit in photos is prototype version, all kits shipped will be black anodized.
How to Install: