ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a tubular uniball upper control arm system for the 2003+ Toyota 4Runner 2wd or 4wd. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel, especially when using our 2.5” VS Series performance coil-over shocks. Using 1” PTFE Lined Uniballs combined with our 17-4 Stainless Taper Pin Adapters increases the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind.
The Toyota 4Runner has untapped potential when you look at the over all wheel travel and performance that is unused by the manufacturer. Installing a set of ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control arms and our Vehicle Specific 2.5" Extended Travel Coil Over Shocks is what it takes to obtain the full potential Toyota 4Runner suspension has to offer. Be sure to look at the many suspension accessories and upgrades we have available to take your 4Runner to the next level!
- 1026 DOM Seamless Tubing
- CNC Bent Tubing
- CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
- CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
- 1" Stainless PTFE Lined Uniball Bearings
- 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin
- High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
- Professionally Precision Welded
- MPN: 58451DJ
- Fits All: 2003+ Toyota 4Runner