The Bilstein B8 5100 Series Kit Includes 0-2.5" Ride Height Adjustable Front Shocks and Rear Shocks which are designed for the 2010+ Toyota 4Runnder with a 0-2" Rear Lift. Whether you're going off-road, driving on the street, loaded or unloaded, the Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks will make your 4Runner instantly react to changing road conditions to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride. The Bilstein 5100's 46mm monotube design and patented digressive valving are specifically suited to confront these demands.
- Rig Position: Front & Rear
- 0-2.5" of Front Lift Height Adjustment
- For rigs with 0-2" Rear Lifts
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Increases suspension travel
- Front Extended Length: 24.48" / Rear Extended Length: 23.50"
- Front Collapsed Length: 17.57" / Rear Collapsed Length: 14.91"
- Alternative to front coil spring spacers
- Utilizes stock coil springs and OEM Upper Mounts
- Direct, bolt-on replacement
- Warranty information: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Install Instructions: Download
- MPN: 24-196499 (front) / 33-187174 (rear)
- Fits All: 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- Not Compatible with XREAS
Front Height Adjustment Settings:
1st circlip: 0" (Stock Height)
2nd circlip: 0.85"
3rd circlip: 1.75"
4th circlip: 2.5"
California Residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov